PDA

View Full Version : june meeting

REEFER-KEEPER
05/26/2003, 02:48 PM
Hey guys

Im kinda new here and looking to become a member of TBRC if i can.I don't know if you have to be a member or not to host a meeting place but i wouldnt mind at all hosting it here at my house.What week of june would this fall on??.

If im able to host it give me a count of how many people will be coming and we will make it a BBQ aswell :D

let me know nascar03@tampabay.rr.com

thanks todd

luminary
05/27/2003, 06:17 PM
We try and do meetings on the second saturday of the month. That would be June 14th. You certainly don't have to be a member to host a meeting, and we don't have a location for June yet, so if you want to do it, just let me know!

REEFER-KEEPER
05/27/2003, 09:16 PM
Hey Matt

Sounds great to me,shoot me a email and lets work out the details.The 14th is fine by me but is it ok with everyone else with fathers day being that weekend?

email address is nascar03@tampabay.rr.com also give me a phone number and i can give you a call.

todd

luminary
05/28/2003, 07:44 PM
I gotta get these holidays written on the calendar I look at when scheduling reef club meetings...How 'bout the 21st?

I'll pop you an email in a bit...

REEFER-KEEPER
05/28/2003, 10:47 PM
june 21 sounds great to me shew put my foot in my mouth that time,told the wife what was going on and the kids said no way dad thats there weekend lol,will be waiting on your email

todd