PDA

View Full Version : Xenia for the next meeting

joefish
05/25/2003, 08:50 AM
I have to do some weeding so does anyone want some xenia ?:wavehand:

JohnL
05/25/2003, 04:16 PM
I would like some. Do you have any that is already attached to some rock rubble?

Xtrakritical
05/25/2003, 04:57 PM
I'd like some too.
None in my tank yet
Keep me posted!
Thanks!:beer:

joefish
05/25/2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by JohnL
I would like some. Do you have any that is already attached to some rock rubble? Sorry didn't think of that , and I don't think I can get them to addhere(spelling) to the rock in time . I'll give a try if you think it will take by then . what do you think?:confused:

joefish
05/25/2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Xtrakritical
I'd like some too.
None in my tank yet
Keep me posted!
Thanks!:beer:
You got it I'll have some for ya! just tell me your name so I know who to look for .:D

JohnL
05/25/2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by joefish
Sorry didn't think of that , and I don't think I can get them to addhere(spelling) to the rock in time . I'll give a try if you think it will take by then . what do you think?:confused:

I doubt it will. Let's wait till the next meeting.

Xtrakritical
05/26/2003, 07:43 AM

Re: Xenia for the next meeting
I have to do some weeding so does anyone want some xenia ?:wavehand:

Well I think I goofed! :confused:
Meeting? Hmmm... well I dont belong to any LI reef society or anything like that
I guess I just want some nice xenia so bad...

ok ok So whats the innitiation?!? :beer:

joefish
05/26/2003, 08:48 AM
Well I think I goofed! :confused:
Meeting? Hmmm... well I dont belong to any LI reef society or anything like that
I guess I just want some nice xenia so bad...

ok ok So whats the innitiation?!? :beer:
as for now there is no innitiation . just show up and if you like it tell us and we will put your name on the e-mail list . right now we are still orginizing .

joefish
05/26/2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by JohnL
I doubt it will. Let's wait till the next meeting.
It's wet and rainy , I'm board so I gave it a shot anyway .:D If not by the next meeting it will be more then ready !;)

onegreenray
05/28/2003, 05:16 AM
what type of xenia? i would be intrested in some at the next meeting as well. i have red sea, i'll trade you at the next meeting if you want. have two frags already attached to rock. small but will grow. could you post pic?
thanks
ray

Xtrakritical
05/28/2003, 06:05 AM
as for now there is no innitiation . just show up and if you like it tell us and we will put your name on the e-mail list . right now we are still orginizing .
Im going to try to make it there...
It is walking distance from the LIRR, correct? or at least a short cab ride:confused:

JohnL
05/28/2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by onegreenray
have two frags already attached to rock. small but will grow.

Can you bring them along for me? I'll pay cash or I can trade you a gorgonian I have that my sohal tang has starting nipping.

onegreenray
05/28/2003, 01:53 PM
i'm not ging to this one, may be next one.

joefish
05/28/2003, 03:07 PM
Im going to try to make it there...
It is walking distance from the LIRR, correct? or at least a short cab ride:confused:
I'm not sure about the train, ask that in this forum , on the post about this meeting !