PDA

View Full Version : where is the 5/31 meeting

wtrdragon
05/20/2003, 09:33 PM
Hi this is my first "thread" and I do not no much about online communications so I hope I am doing what I think I'm doing. I mist the last meeting because I did not know how to ask. So I think I figured it out. So where is the next meeting. I be thankfull for any help.

:cool: PS. my tank is up and running. I have had soft corals and LPSCs for 3 months now and everything seems to be doing well. My green star polips are even growing though I don't think anything is growing as fast as the stuff in everybody elses tank.

billwinterholer
05/20/2003, 10:25 PM
Hello WtrDragon and welcome to Reef Central. I'm a newbie myself.

You may want to contact MickeyDee about directions to the next meeting which - I understand - is to be held in Cheshire, roughly 1 1/2 hours from Groton (depending on travel speed and route).

My experience here has been that a lot of people are eager to jump in and give advice and help.

Bill

Mickey
05/23/2003, 05:57 PM
Welcome to Reef Central and to C.A.R.S.

The next neeting is at my house in Cheshire as you heard already. I will email you directions separately.

Please try to come. You'll meet a lot of nice people and all are willing to give advice or help in any way.

Hook up with Thingsreef or JAR both from Groton and maybe you can carpool. Hopefully one or both of them will make it.

Mickey