PDA

View Full Version : Great experience with AquaFX

wayne
03/27/2001, 06:17 PM
I have been following the AquaFX threads on this board since they became a sponsor. I haven't been completely satisfied with my Kent Maxxima RO/DI HiS unit and was looking for options. I placed a post on the AquaFX sponsor forum asking about a retrofit and they said it would be no porblem.

So time goes by and I find myself heading to Tampa for business and I called Bryan at AquaFX to see about the retro on the Kent. He insisted I come by the shop in Orlando, so I did. There I met MaryAnn, the engineer and Bryan and I could not be more impressed with them or their shop. Their professionalism and desire to do the right thing for the customer was clearly evident.

They have gotten a bad rap by a few posters, and I feel this rap has been unjustified. They were having a problem in shipping but they are switching carriers. They had a wall full of orders just waiting to be built and shipped, which in their little production line should take no time to get out. I feel they are just going through some growing pains and they are well on their way to being a great asset to our reefing community.

Oh, by the way, their unit puts my Kent to shame. From the John Guest (?) fittings, the pressure guage on each unit, to the vinyl (non kinking) tubes, they have a quality product made by quality people. Way to go AquaFX.

tane
03/27/2001, 06:28 PM
I'd have to agree with Wayne. I setup the system I bought from them about 6 weeks after I got it, and there was a problem with the automatic shut off valve in the water container. I got a brand new valve sent to me. I thnk they do try their best at customer satisfaction.

Have a nice day