PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Frag trading at Sat meeting?

jbash
05/14/2003, 08:47 PM
Maybe this will help those of you who want to trade frags. I couldn't add it to current thread so started a new one.

NOTE on timing: We can't be trading frags during the meeting as no matter how quiet people think they are it is always disruptive. So trading needs to be done either before the meeting or after. Assume meeting will start at 1:15 and end 3:15 or 3:30. Library doesn't guarantee us the room till 1pm so 1 to 1:15 is first "for sure" trade time. But often we can get in room earlier (if the room isn't in use but is locked, just ask at the 2nd floor library desk and they will unlock the room for CMAS)

Happy trading!

jim b

ReefHobbyist
05/14/2003, 10:12 PM
I would definitely be willing to sell some frags. I need to make some room in my tank :) Here are some pics (http://homepage.mac.com/sgeiger1/Reef/PhotoAlbum15.html) of what I have. Probably $10-30.

Scott

shawnmarnie
05/14/2003, 10:34 PM
I will for 1 definatly be bringing cash for frags so if you got some let me know what you got cause im looking for resonable priced smaller corals to grow in my tank so that eventually I can frag them off and help others in the same way.