PDA

View Full Version : wanted! just 1 or 2 colored zooanthiad polyps.

witche42
05/13/2003, 05:53 PM
hi there,
ok, i am in need of just one or two colored zoo polyps. i have been looking online for some orange, silver, or blue zoo's but they want some major $$ and on top of that theres the typical overnite shipping charge. i am not wanting to chunk out 100 bucks for a couple rare zoo's so i thought i would see if any fellow reefers have any. i can trade for it but i don't really have anything thats fraggable exept,xenia,anthelia, and blue/striped shrooms. so cash would probably be the best choice.

all i am needing are just 2 little, tiny, itsy-bitsy polyps of any color mounted or unmounted, just not olive drab geen, i have a 6" rock of that. if you think you might have something that i would be even slightly interested in email me or pm me. my email adress is witche42@cs.com
blues are what i would love to have the most but most any color would be nice.:D

thanks,
steven

big red
05/13/2003, 10:38 PM
Steven,
In a shameless attempt to promote the Frag Swap on May 31st, I wanted to put a plug for the event in your thread. For those that want more information or would like to RSVP, please see the post above [May 31 Frag Swap Details]. To RSVP, send Gary a note...
Gary Duke at: LuvaRiver@aol.com

As for the zoo's, I will bring a few that I have (orange/red but no blue ones) and I'm sure we can work some sort of deal (striped shrooms?). I would also suggest you bring some of the soft coral you mention as there will likely be people looking for these exact items you mention.
Thanks for the thread hijacking opportunity!
Scott

witche42
05/14/2003, 07:13 AM
thanks scott sounds great, anybody else wanna meet at the frag trade??? if not i still can meet you in stl somewhere, or even the surrounding areas. just keep in mind, may 31st---frag trade. write it down and tell your hubby or wife you have plans.;)

steven

dela
05/19/2003, 11:56 AM
I've never heard of silver ones but I do have some orange ones... I imagine they are the same orange ones that Scott has.. that is if they came from griss! :D

griss
05/21/2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by dela
I've never heard of silver ones but I do have some orange ones... I imagine they are the same orange ones that Scott has.. that is if they came from griss! :D
Hmmm, wanna place bets:D

George

wonderboy23
05/22/2003, 01:17 PM
I wonder how many people have something from Griss's tank. Sounds like a good poll. :lol:

griss
05/22/2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by wonderboy23
I wonder how many people have something from Griss's tank. Sounds like a good poll. :lol:
Hehe, the more frags I can spread around the better:)

George