PDA

View Full Version : Zooanthids

KingHookJaw
05/09/2003, 09:59 AM
Can anyone recommend a place where I can get really colorful zooanthid morphs?

I'm currently on the zooanthid waiting list on www.thelogicalreef.com (http://www.thelogicalreef.com)

I'm also waiting for the zooanthids I want from http://www.reeflabs.com/ (the ones I want are currently in grow out :( )

If anyone can recommend any other stores I'd really appreciate it.

pnosko
05/11/2003, 05:46 PM
Just today, I discovered http://frags.org.

DanConnor
05/13/2003, 04:32 PM
Blane Perun at thesea.org cultivates some unusual varieties- you can get them I think by becoming a member of the page then go to the forums- there is a forum for member deals etc.

ADS
05/16/2003, 09:38 PM
I have some on my site. They're from Tonga on slab and branch rock reds,yellow,greens,orange. Each piece is about 8 inches.

WWiley
05/21/2003, 11:24 AM
I have alot of oranges if you want them .

partagas
05/21/2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by WWiley
I have alot of oranges if you want them .

WWiley, Are you going to the meeting at the end of the month? If so what are you looking for your zoo's?

WWiley
05/21/2003, 12:21 PM
I hope to go.

> If so what are you looking for your zoo's?<

Someone that wants them.:) WW

partagas
05/21/2003, 12:45 PM
Me, anything. Right now I only have a Capnella in my tank. Need to add more color.

str8kickn1
05/24/2003, 07:37 PM
WWiley, id be more then happy to get some off your hands..are you willing to ship...or would you be willing to meet somewhere...I live in herkimer....its off exit 30 of the thruway

greenman
05/24/2003, 07:44 PM
str8kickn1 are you going to make it to are meeting next week ?

str8kickn1
05/25/2003, 05:08 PM
I doubt I can make it..I didnt realize there was a meeting this soon..kinda short notice..I dont really have anything to trade yet..im just stocking my tank..but for sure in the future id love to help anyone else out as soon as I get some to fill my tank..right now im looking to buy some frags from anyone willing to help out a fellow new yorker...

greenman
05/25/2003, 09:22 PM
LOL i posted info on the meeting 6 weeks in advance!
New tank or not you should come... I and a few others would be more then willing to give you some sand.... I also have about 30lbs of live rock im wanting to part with ....

str8kickn1
05/25/2003, 09:36 PM
no I think your misunderstanding me...my tank is all setup..im just recently adding corals to it...ive had it setup for 3 years now and its always been FOWLR..yesterday was the first time I noticed that RC had a club for new york other then the upstate reef society..im just sorry I didnt notice it sooner..you guys seem great..where and when are the meetings usually held..id love to go to one, ive never been yet..

greenman
05/26/2003, 09:23 AM
Well this will be our 1st meeting. You can find the info on our link events on the website www.capitalreefs.com The 1st meeting im hosting. I am hoping other ppl will host events in the future but im more then willing to host them if other ppl dont want to.

partagas
05/26/2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by greenman
LOL i posted info on the meeting 6 weeks in advance!
New tank or not you should come... I and a few others would be more then willing to give you some sand.... I also have about 30lbs of live rock im wanting to part with ....

Greenman, What are you looking for for your rocks. I could force my self to help you out.

:rollface:

vmiller
05/26/2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by greenman
I also have about 30lbs of live rock im wanting to part with ....

Hey, I need some rock too. Are you selling it?

KingHookJaw
05/27/2003, 10:25 AM
Right now, my Xenia unfortunately took a turn for the worse, and went from strong and pulsing to limp and dead. However, my red blastomussa, and mushrooms are thriving (Go figure). I've been looking for zooanthids for quite some time, and I'd be glad to take some off your hands :D . PM me if you want to set this up.

Thanks....Mike