PDA

View Full Version : Is there anybody out there?

Tom Berry
05/08/2003, 02:54 PM
Just wondering where everyone was.

Tom Berry:fish2:

Waterbury Guy
05/09/2003, 07:52 AM
I'm in Vergennes...

The Saltwater Kid
05/10/2003, 07:07 AM
Hi Tom,

The Saltwater Kid
05/10/2003, 07:15 AM
Hi Tom,

I know what you mean, it seems like you and I are the only ones posting lately. Well, remember that wet/dry filter I told you about...I brought it back to Pet Advantage and traded it for a Seaclone protein skimmer. That filter caused my tank to leak twice, the first time was overnight and at 3:30am my grandfather woke me up saying that my tank was leaking...it had caused water to leak down the back of the tank and onto the carpet. I thought I fixed it but two nights later as I was getting ready to go to bed I noticed it was doing the same thing :eek1:.

I did just buy a lot of premium fiji live rock that the PA just got in. It's really sweet and lot's of them have green striped mushrooms on them along with lot's of other stuff...way cool!

Talk to you later,
Justin

fishfarmer
05/10/2003, 11:52 AM
I'm at work.

The salmon have been biting on Dunmore, so that's where I've been.

Both tanks need cleaning:rolleyes: . Hopefully it will rain so I can get those chores done. My computer needs a new harddrive as well.:mad:

Later, Al

The Saltwater Kid
05/10/2003, 12:37 PM
I forgot to mention that I just bought a brand new Magnum 350 Pro series filter kit (w/bio wheels) on eBay for $96.95. That same filter kit at Pet Advantage goes for $219.99, I saved over $120...WOW!!! This along with my Seaclone should set me up nice, tank should be in really good shape and enable me to stock up to the max limit with fish :D!!!