PDA

View Full Version : finally some free time!!

jpfelix
05/07/2003, 09:09 PM
hello everyone,
i'm tony, some of you may know me from carousel. i was told a long time ago to get into this, but with time various time constraints i have been unable. now that my semester from hell is finally over (not quite, one more lab report to write) i plan on having some time to spend on such activities as this. plus i'm thinking about setting up a 29g reef in july after my long awaited vacation. if the wife allows this i will be begging any and all those availible to donate some bugs via sand samples--the more the better. when i do this tank i will be experimenting with silica sands. if this works maybe we can free ourselves from the evil power that is Caribsea! if it doesn't work with the silicas then i will do my best to get southdown @ westlake's for us. i tried this year, but by the time i talkied the manager into ordering sixteen pallets from them (required load for dilivery!!) they were out for the season. no more until next year!

sorry for the length, when i get tired i get type happy.

thanks for any info you may give me in the future!

griss
05/12/2003, 03:56 PM
Hi Tony,

I don't think there is much participation in the Mid-Mo section of RC. You might get more responses in the St. Louis club forum here on RC. The name of that club is SEASL.

Griss