PDA

View Full Version : May meeting

luminary
05/07/2003, 08:59 AM
Hey everyone...

I apologize for the delay in getting this out to you. Been working out where the meeting is going to be. But first, we've moved the meeting to the following week, May 17th. It is NOT this coming saturday, but the next. With Mother's day on sunday, several people have suggested that we move it back a week.

The meeting is going to be hosted by Peer Boerner. Peer's got a 55 gallon (at least, I think he said it was a 55) thats been running for a couple of months. He's looking forward to showing his setup and getting some feedback from all you experts! I'll be sending out directions later in the week.

Also, in case you missed it. We have the opportunity for a group purchase on refractometers. Cost is $37 each. We'll be placing a single group order from the club. You'll be able to pick it up at the meeting after we receive them, or make other arrangements with me to get it. If you are interested, please let me know by the end of May.

Agu
05/15/2003, 11:38 AM
Matt,

What time ?

Agu

luminary
05/15/2003, 04:34 PM
Sorry everyone...2pm. Directions were sent in an email to the club list. If you need 'em, let me know!