PDA

View Full Version : Lights of America

cincy_bob
05/05/2003, 07:03 PM
Has anyone seen the 65W PC from LOA for sale around here? I checked HD and Walfart with no luck.:mad:

singerk
05/06/2003, 03:01 PM
I have not found any local, I ordered two from EnergyGuide.com
They were $13.95 ea.+ shipping. That's still cheaper than other PC bulbs. I spoke with them this afternoon because the bulb burnt out on the LOA fixture I ordered last month after 6 days :mad: and they do warrant them, I just have to wait for the prepaid shipping label. I don't know if they are cheaper elsewhere, But this was the only place I found that carried the light fixture.
If you want the bulbs, you'll have to call them. They no longer have them on their website, they said they are no longer stocking LOA stuff. but said they can always get them if you call.
There part# is 1000.272 for the 65w Fluorex bulb.
FYI - As of today they had 11 in stock.

BiggusDiscus
05/12/2003, 07:44 PM
HD in my Houston area don't carry it either.

Do you have a model on the LOA fixture? I'm looking on energyguide and can't find it.

singerk
05/12/2003, 08:48 PM
Do you have a model on the LOA fixture? I'm looking on energyguide and can't find it. When I ordered mine (LOA Model 9266) in April, They had it on their website. When I talked to them last week I was told they will no longer be carrying LOA products, But if you call (1-800-772-4725) they may have some in stock or can always order it for you. They are a little slow on shipping things out, seems to be 2 weeks for everything :confused: Since your in Texas, Maybe you'll get it faster?

BiggusDiscus
05/12/2003, 10:33 PM
I don't even think that model is being made any more. And I think the new model is an inline 4 bulb setup.