PDA

View Full Version : Tornado...is everyone ok?

aquaman67
05/05/2003, 08:10 AM
Seems like all around me there was massive damage. Is everyone OK?

doublee8
05/05/2003, 08:19 AM
Everything is still standing at my place in Inglewood. Have a couple of big limbs down in the backyard, but besides that all is well. Have several college buddies from around the greater Jackson area, apparently downtown Jackson was hit really hard.

e

kevlouie
05/05/2003, 10:54 AM
i made it, one rhododendron didn't, patio furntiture launched into woods, 2 hour power outage stressed out the critters a little, hey on the plus side the overflow and return pump did what they were supposed to do though, prayers go out to our neighbors in Jackson though

EvilMel
05/05/2003, 12:37 PM
I thought that storm was gonna hit us, but I haven't heard anything about it since this morning and I don't think we even got that high of wind speed.

Noon
05/05/2003, 01:44 PM
It got pretty nasty here, but not nearly as bad as most people got it. I think Donelson area was in between the two worst parts that went through. We kept power all night, but did get some hail around 6am when we had thought it was over.

Fishtails
05/06/2003, 03:29 PM
We didn't get any power outages, but we did get floods(close to 1 ft. on main road or more). There was a tornado nearby, but no one here was hurt. Hopefully the weather will be back nice in a few days.