PDA

View Full Version : Opinons?

Noon
05/03/2003, 01:56 AM
Well, my wife and I were looking at the tank and decided its time for another fish. I wanted to give the tank ample time to decide on another and I need help making my mind up. Atm I have a Sebae clown and a 6-Line Wrasse. I would like to add maybe 2-3 more small fish that wont get overly large and will stay out in the open and be reef friendly of course. I love Flame Angels but I had one die on me before and just really worried i'll kill another, altho i think the yellow tang i had before did that for me. I'm willing to try the FA but what would be a good tankmate for him this time and the other two inhabitants.

Sir Knight
05/03/2003, 09:44 AM
Hi Noon,
I like Anthias a trio (1 male and 2 females) if your tank is large enough. They are reef friendly, stay out in the open and come in a wide range of colors. Or a flame Hawk bright red and are allot of fun to watch

Just my opinion

Joe W.

Tennsquire
05/03/2003, 10:29 AM
I was going to suggest a small shoal of chromis (maybe 3-5, since they're small). They're colorful, cheap, and I love the way they weave between the coral heads.

kevlouie
05/03/2003, 10:10 PM
I agree. I have 4 green reef chromis and they behave very well, follow around bigger fish, play in the current. They are damsels so they are extremely hard to kill, but they don't act like damsels or get large like some damsels. Eat anything offered.

Noon
05/04/2003, 12:32 AM
Yea I was thinking about the chromis. What would be a good number to add, with either the FA or a Coral Beauty? I'm thinking at least 3, maybe 4.

Noon
05/04/2003, 12:33 AM
For a 75 Gallon Tank that is. :bum: