PDA

View Full Version : Just throwing out a general Guideline

Underwaterrealms
04/30/2003, 02:51 AM
I just thought I would start a possible general guideline for discussion for the meeting on may 10th. I hope everyone will take a look at it and feel free to copy and edit it in any way they feel, I feel if we have a direction to go in everything will be much simpler.

I. Club Name

II. Website

A. christopher marks has offered to do this for us, thanks.

III. Newsletter-name?

A. Place of publishing-currently generously offered captive corals
B. Layout

IV. Email list-currently done by grif, thanks

V. Events
A. Meetings
1.where-when
B. Frag swaps
C. Group trips

VI. etc

This is just something to get us started, please feel free to add delete or change anything. Please everyone put your ideas here and let's see where we go.

Underwaterrealms
Chuck

Christopher Marks
04/30/2003, 06:13 AM
Looks good to me. I think we should start the discussion as soon as possible, once we think most everyone is there.

Then we can all trade the corals we brought along :)

WFPetrie
04/30/2003, 09:39 AM
Looks good to me.

Are there going to be dues? If there are, that can defray some of the costs involved in the newsletter, website, etc.

NorthCoast
04/30/2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by WFPetrie
Looks good to me.

Are there going to be dues? If there are, that can defray some of the costs involved in the newsletter, website, etc.

Once you include dues into the mix we will need officers and charter, etc...

Therefore, I suggest we establish a small group of people to provide direction/coordination/organization while things get moving. It may be the volunteers that are currently stepping up, but, we should open this to everyone initially.

Later,
Mark