PDA

View Full Version : I need Worms

Jay4Robin
04/29/2003, 07:41 AM
Hello LI team where can I purchase a recharge kit???

Evergreen
04/29/2003, 10:30 AM
I too may need to place an order for live sand/sand activator.. I think fishhome does too. maybe we can make a group purhase from ISPF or something?

Jay4Robin
04/29/2003, 11:14 AM
Hey I am into that idea. Where do you get it from????

zebrasoma17
04/29/2003, 02:01 PM
You could try www.billsreef.com

Bill is a fellow club member. He missed Sunday's meeting because he's away.

Al

Evergreen
04/29/2003, 02:25 PM
Of course- already got an order of nice snails and worms from Bill, I thought perhaps to add some more diversity? I have a BIG tank and BIG sb and the worms seem to stay on the rock. 10 or 20 snails divided between the refug and tank is nothing.
The snails i got form Fishhome are glass grazers only.
My hestitation with IPSF is their activator pack comes with hermits which i don't want any more of... ( they eat corraline and the snails i have heard)... plus these other things which i am aftraid are going to SIFT the sand bed which i don't want-- i like the snails they stay in the top inch on sand.. perhaps tiny stars that don't kick up too much..
http://www.ipsf.com/#anchor273215

the sandbed clams may be nice, 5/8 inch long.
Yeah if you want the pretty orangey worms or macro or NICE nassarius snails Bill's the one!!:rollface:

zebrasoma17
04/29/2003, 05:49 PM
www.inlandaquatics.com also sells kits. No personal experience but I've seen positive feedback on the boards.

Al

JB NY
04/29/2003, 06:03 PM
I'd second Inland Aquatics. I've purchased stuff for my sand bed there in the past. Nothing but good things to say about them. I think they are in the middle of moving to a new facility at the present moment though.

joefish
04/29/2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by JB NY
I'd second Inland Aquatics. I've purchased stuff for my sand bed there in the past. Nothing but good things to say about them. I think they are in the middle of moving to a new facility at the present moment though.
I third it , I also bought from there and was very happy with it .;)

Jay4Robin
04/29/2003, 07:36 PM
Thanks guys I have a call into them!!!!