PDA

View Full Version : Tank Stand

Markk96
04/28/2003, 06:19 PM
I just upgraded to a new tank it is 75Gal, this is a big deal for me since I started out with a 30Gal and a 10 Gal.

I should have just gotten the one I wanted from the start, but oh well, at least I have what I want now.

Does anyone know if there is someone around here that builds custom tank stands?

Thanks
Mark

Baron
04/29/2003, 06:16 PM
Mark,

I do not know of some one that makes just tank stands but you might look around for people that do custom wood work. My parents had a T.V. stand that was custom made to fit a corner of a room and they kind of drew up plans with the people. They were in Kirkwood on Kirkwood Road but I do not remember their name. They will pretty much make what ever you are willing to pay for.

Look up wood working in the phone book.

Good Luck,
Brad

Wyzird42
05/15/2003, 12:12 AM
Are you looking for a certain kind of stand? I have a spare 75gal stand sitting here at my house. It's not what I would consider pretty, but it could be cleaned up well.

I'd need to know your tank dimensions as well, to make sure it fits. (I think it might be an odd size)

I'm about to throw it away, so if you're interested, you can have it.

Wyzird42

steviep
05/15/2003, 07:26 AM
Markk96,

I know it sounds crazy - but I found a very nice custom-made NEW tank stand on EBAY for a very reasonable price - shipped to my door. Just worth checking - FYI.

Steve
St. Louis, MO

Markk96
05/15/2003, 11:51 AM
Thanks guys, I have already taken on the task of making my own.

As of today it is completed. I will post pictures if anyone would like to see my none skill ability.

Mark.