PDA

View Full Version : gotta sell my tank

danieljames
04/28/2003, 01:41 PM
Hey nashville....gotta sell my stuff if i can. Here is a list:

125 gallon black all glass tank w/black oak stand

custom black acrylic hood w/ 4 uri vho bulbs w/ two icecap ballasts and cooling fans.

AquaC remora pro w/ surface skimmer, extra high rise collection cup, and mag7

250lbs fiji rock. Really nice shapes.
10lbs gulf view rock (just bought, looks good. covered in clams and coral and small amount of plants)

12 bags of southdown

xl frogspawn (nice) pink hued body w/green tips.
assorted mushroom frags (green stripe, red)
asst. zoanthids (lime/orange) xxl green ones (about quarter size)
small sps frag
about 20 turbo's, around 150 baby ceriths (growing like madmen)

2 maxijets, 25 gallons of coralife, several chemi-pure, calcium and iodine and kalk additives. Other odds and ends.

Make me an offer. I really need a reliable car/motorcycle. Doesn't have to be pretty.

I wont seperate until ALL the life is properly taken care of. ie: no skimmer sells or lights until life is gone.

pictures coming soon.

Noon
04/28/2003, 01:48 PM
Ack this wasnt what this board was for! Well if it helps you out then it is i guess. I will buy as much from you as possible since i am stocking my tank now. Id probably take the corals and some of the SD. And some rock also. When would be a good time for me to maybe come by and check things out? I am off on Wed/Thurs, and goto work around 3 everyday. Oh and some of those ceriths also~~

Tennsquire
04/28/2003, 02:04 PM
Dude, you getting out so soon? Sorry to hear. I'm still interested in some ceriths.

aquaman67
04/28/2003, 02:32 PM
What's going on? Sorry to hear you are getting out. If you are sure you want out, I would like to help you out. The Frogspawn and like the others, some snails for sure.

kevlouie
04/28/2003, 02:42 PM
man really hate that you are quitting the hobby, but I will give you 20 bucks for some zoos (like to get the xxl green) , and 20 bucks for some shrooms, I know that isn't too far towards reliable transportation, but hope it helps

slowburn57
04/28/2003, 03:18 PM
Hey Daniel what happened to you Sunday ? Waited two hours and you never showed or called ?

Pandarian
04/28/2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by kevlouie
man really hate that you are quitting the hobby, but I will give you 20 bucks for some zoos (like to get the xxl green) , and 20 bucks for some shrooms, I know that isn't too far towards reliable transportation, but hope it helps

i wanted the zoos/shrooms :(

if you back out, im next :o

Pandarian
04/28/2003, 04:02 PM
oh, ill give you $15 for the turbos and a couple ceriths. let me know, my brother can pick them up for me.

danieljames
04/28/2003, 07:13 PM
slowburn....i was there. Met both other people that wanted some as well. I waited for almost and hour, and then went on in and checked out the aquarium. You wanna come over to nashville, i still have your sand. I was right behind the parking ticket booth. Would have been hard to come in there and not see the minivan. Sorry for your trouble man.

Tennsquire
04/28/2003, 08:55 PM
I might be able to take some fiji rock off of your hands. My brother wants to switch out his 58 show full of florida rock with fiji. I'll give him a shout and see what he can offer.

RWillieK
04/28/2003, 09:29 PM
what do you want for the skimmer?

email me at: rkrausen@earthlink.net

I live fairly close, and my brother lives in Bowling Green, Ky - pretty close.

Robbie

vokey60
04/28/2003, 09:56 PM
You have Mail and PM

GobyDinner
04/28/2003, 11:03 PM
oooooooh nooooo...???? i'm sorry it's come to this for you

there's always hockey!

danieljames
04/29/2003, 01:00 AM
I'm getting alot of replies, but it's not gonna help me out to sell the life and lights, and be left with a tank, some rock, etc. etc. That just wont work. I then am only a few hundred dollars richer, and have all this stuff still sitting here i cant enjoy. so i think i might try ebay and the local paper first, before i seperate. I'm not even sure i want to seperated unless i can get rid of everything. Thanks for the replies gentlemen....much appreciated. I will keep you posted.

Ddddrgnfly
04/29/2003, 01:37 AM
Daniel,

Whatta ya want for the whole kit and kaboodle. Might be able to move it to someone down here. I will be in the nash area this week off and on for work. Lemme know as I would at least like to swing by and take a look at it all and poss buy some of the livestock from ya.

Thanx,
Roger

drillsar
05/01/2003, 10:23 AM
You got PM...

Fishtails
05/01/2003, 04:32 PM
What are the prices for the corals? Any fish, paticuarally clownfish. Also will you sell 1 maxijet?

Thanks,
Alex