PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Frag Swap

MUCHO REEF
04/26/2003, 06:54 PM
Just a note to say thank you to the host for his kind and generous hospitality on this morning. I wish there was some way we could repay you for being such a gracious host. "The true measure of a ones success is not his title, his income or his education. It's how he treats his family, his friends and those he has influenced along the way". On behalf of each of us who attended the The Frag Swap this morning, I want to say thank you once again for an outstanding afternoon. I can honestly say that reef keepers are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. There has to be some sort of correlation between those who have such a passion for reefing and being such kind individuals. I enjoyed the freindly chats and the valuable information I received from the gentleman at the end of the afternoon. I enjoyed meeting all of you and I look forward to seeing you at the next Frag Swap. My hat's off to each of you. For those of you who missed it, well........, you missed it. There is such a wealth of experience and knowledge to be gained from attending a free event like this. Safe reefing everyone !!!

Take care.

Muchoreef

joe_fro
04/26/2003, 07:00 PM
Yes, thank you very much to the host of the party. I felt a little odd since I didnt even know who's house it was that I was in. I, along with Mucho truly appreciate your hospitality. Thank you Mucho for the zoos and the help as well.
thanks again,
joe

stereomandan
04/27/2003, 12:00 AM
Yes, thank you reefsareus. I forgot your real name, but it was a great time.

I got some GREAT frags, especially from MUCHO REEF. You are The Man.

Dan

bjbundy
04/27/2003, 12:44 PM
I just wanted to thank the host for having everyone over to swap/sell frags and for all the comradarie. You have a beautiful house and I was more than happy to show people to the door with a "please come again" (like I live there)! Thanks for any and all future ventures we may have together in the future. We all have to be sure to keep in contact. Thanks guys for all the nice frags sold to me, too. Mucho Reef, thanks for the ride so that I could tag along. See ya at the next fragfest or maybe a cookout?
Jodi;)

skippyreef
05/09/2003, 03:24 PM
Mike Here, AKA Skippyreef now. It was my pleasure to have everyone over. Please join us again. Also check out the new web group.

www.michiganreefers.com

Thanks again,

Mike

skippyreef
05/09/2003, 03:27 PM
I will host again in August! I am willing if you are coming.

MUCHO REEF
05/09/2003, 06:23 PM
I'll be there, thanks.

bjbundy
05/10/2003, 10:50 AM
I hope to be there, too. Just need to be sure to get a sitter for the kiddies. I hope to be in town. We go on vacation for a week in August. Thanks for having us over to your house.
Jodi