PDA

View Full Version : Lighting and macroalgae for refugium

Westpat
04/26/2003, 12:10 AM
Does anyone out there have an abundance of macroalgae that they might be willing to sell some. I have a 15gal refugium that has a really nice feather duster, but some really yucky macro.

Which brings me to my second question/statement:
The refuge light was out before I moved the tank from my brothers. I have a small under the counter fluorescent on it right now, but what kind of light do I need to promote pods and macro. I have left it on 24/7 since the transfer. Any ideas welcome!

Thanks,
David

jpsx3
05/07/2003, 10:49 AM
David, I have had my refugium kicking and have 3 different types of macro you could have some of.

Where are you located? I am off of Hwy 280 not far from the Summit shopping center. If you are close you ought to swing by my office, pick up the macro and check ought the refugium.

Westpat
05/08/2003, 09:24 AM
Mr. Saucier,
Thank you for your generous offer. I sent you an e-mail, and I would love to come by your office sometime. I saw your other post with the office info and I know right where that is. I will definitely look you up in the next couple of weeks. Any contacts I can make in the area will hopefully help to steer me on the right course in my pursuit of the hobby.
Thank you for your time,
David