PDA

View Full Version : What you have for sale/trade...

Noon
04/24/2003, 03:16 PM
If you have stuff to sale trade, corals, dry goods etc, post them here. Wanna try and keep everything in 1 thread so i dont bounce all over to see who has what. Pictures would be great. If we have enough people with stuff to sale trade etc etc, then we can go forward and try to set a date to get together.

I have only the green paper that Daniel spoke of the trade~ :lol:

etescape
04/25/2003, 11:57 AM
I have the following for sale/trade:

One cabbage on a big LR $40
Couple small and large LR with stripped green, purple and greenish hairy mushrooms $20 - $35
one Xlarge elegance coral $175

Drygoods:

1000W Aquanetics fireplug heater $100 (paid $219)
2x96W power compact retro with reflectors and bulbs $85
Refractometer $50 (paid $75)
Brand new Aqua UV15W Sterilizer $85 (paid $139)
Brand new Kent Marine Aquadose 5 gallon $15
and if anyone is interested, one of a kind 5G Revolution tank.

All above, in excellent like new condition except, of course, the ones that are actually brand new :)

thebar
04/25/2003, 03:31 PM
I live in the Chattanooga/Hixson area in southeast Tennessee and I have two beautiful 58 RR aquariums with canopies for sale. These are loaded with corals (and a few fish) and all the bells and whistles. I'm looking to sell both. If interested post a reply.

Tennsquire
04/25/2003, 08:38 PM
I know I have spoken with several folks about frags already. I have different hard corals (mostly sps) I can frag, as well as softies. Pocillapora (brown/red tint; lime green); acropora (cream A. Nana (?) w/ purple tips; beige/purple tip/green polyps Acropora sp.; A. Youngi (aka green slimer); psammacora; neon green pavona; montipora capricornas (red; brown with purple border); green montiproa digitata; green star polyps; 'shrooms (green striped; red; waiting on blue; green hairy; and watermellon); zoanthids. Other things that are stewing in the frag tank but need some more time are yellow polyps; various zoanthids (greens and oranges); various acropora frags; yellow/orange turbinaria.

I'm also willing to part with small amounts of live sand. My sandbed(s) have been innoculated with diff. detrivore kits, and contain any number pods, worms, mini brittle stars, micro snails, stomatella varia, mysis shrimp, and other micro life. No guarantee that a cup of sand will contain all of those things, but it's got lots of life (and larvae) in it.

I'm really trying to get some donor colonies established to frag, but I have the above to go now. I prefer to trade to increase the stock of what I have, but am willing to sell stuff at reasonable prices. I'm not "in the business," and don't mind helping out fellow reefers. Remember these are frags, and won't be huge, although some are nice sized (2 inches or less). Some are mounted, some not. Part of what's available can be seen at

http://home.att.net/~tennsquire/wsb/html/view.cgi-photos.html-.html.

I need to find some time to update this site with some new pics, but it gives you some idea.

Noon
04/28/2003, 09:26 PM
Hey Tenn, i'd love to take a look at some of your stuff. I am looking around for stuff to put in my tank etc. Do you have pictures? If not np, maybe we can meet up sometime, I bought a new digi cam i am just dying to use it =p.

Tennsquire
04/28/2003, 11:38 PM
Some of it is on the website. Here's a link (for some reason, the other link above isn't working). I have many more pics, just need to update some.

http://home.att.net/~tennsquire/wsb/html/view.cgi-photos.html-.html

Noon
04/30/2003, 01:48 PM
Hey squire, do you have macroalgae? I am setting up a fuge and need to get some to throw in it.

Tennsquire
04/30/2003, 03:20 PM
Numerous types of calurpa. I just threw out a bunch over the weekend, but can rustle some up.

Noon
04/30/2003, 03:28 PM
Cool, fuge should be here and going by Friday i hope. I just went with the aquafuge for now.

SITNLOWDOWN
05/12/2003, 09:02 AM
hey Tennsquire i would like to buy some of your mushrooms i have some frags to trade also please email thanks daniel sitnlowdownsouth@aol.com

Sir Knight
05/12/2003, 05:13 PM
hey thebar,
Sent you a PM

Joe W.

Tennsquire
05/12/2003, 06:31 PM
Lowdown,

I get to Captive Bred every now and again. Maybe we could meet down that way. I'm in Nashville, and would be happy to trade/sell frags, but I'm not really looking at shipping now. I'm growing frags for local folks and because I like the hobby and have the extra capacity, but I'm not looking for it to be a business or a hassle. Maybe when CB gets some more hard corals. Last time, they didn't have much.

Scott

SITNLOWDOWN
05/12/2003, 09:48 PM
hey tenn thats fine thats what i was talking about doing anyways because i dont even ship my corals so that would be great i would like to get some more shrooms i wont the most colors and kinds i can get if u have some pics of your shroom please send i would like to see thanks daniel