PDA

View Full Version : Hello Im New To This Club I have some questions????

Logan15
04/23/2003, 06:10 PM
Im 15 And I own a 75 Gallon Reef Tank And have a 29 Gallon fuge.I wanted to know what goes on in a normal meeting?Is it a lot of fun?Im trying to find some people that enjoy this hobby as much as I do and I dont think to many other people I know are reefers since im only 15
Logan:rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

Zepplin
04/23/2003, 06:46 PM
Hey Logan,
Just letting you know that I replied to your email.

Dan

Keith
04/24/2003, 06:27 PM
Hi Logan,
We are a great group of people who love keeping reef tanks.
Our meetings are informally formal and we have people of all skill levels and experience.

Hopefully you can make it to the next meeting.
We look forward to meeting you.

Logan15
04/24/2003, 06:55 PM
thanks where is it going to be?are you going to have frags I just upgraded my lighting to VHO im going to have 410 watts on it.I have a 29 Gallon fuge and 38lbs live rock in main tank I have A Coral Banded Shrimp,Bangaii Cardinall,Tomato Clown and a blue green reef chromis.If you want to see my site go here I made it in my spare time it has tank specs and lots of pics it needs to be updated but you can see the basics
Click Here to see the site (http://www.geocities.com/loganthepoolking/LogansReefTank.html)
Please Tell me what you think:rollface:
Also is it okay if I get dropped off by my parents?How long are the meetings?Do you have any other 15 year old reefers?
Hope I can come
Ill talk to the folks
Logan

Keith
04/24/2003, 07:30 PM
Logan,
Looks like you have a great start.

Check out the web page at West Michigan Marine Aquarium Club (http://www.wmmac.org)
You will find all the information you need.

Frag auctions are a part of our monthly meeting.

Your parents can drop you off and they are welcome to stay as well.

Meetings are usually three hours long.

Zepplin
04/24/2003, 09:17 PM
I don't know if anyone is specifically 15, but some of us are in the teenage years. I'm only 23, and Meg is 19. The Jones' kids are in their teens but I don't know how old specifically. Also, Mark C. and Char are in the upper teens (again, not sure on a specific number). Kapil is 18 I think (correct me if i'm wrong Kapil).

If you can't get your parents to drop you off, someone probably lives close enough to you to carpool?

Dan

Fishboykaps
04/27/2003, 07:34 PM
Logan,

You tank is looking good. It would be great if could make it to some of the meetings. I was about 15 when I joined the WMMAC. I have been to many clubs and the one thing our club dose better then most clubs is how well we welcome all new members. Hope to see you their!!!!

Kapil