PDA

View Full Version : Tank

Bravodelta
04/22/2003, 04:32 PM
tank in for sale forum (http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=178939)

I will take some pics as soon as I get batteries for my digital. Like I said, this is a sweet deal. You get to keep the DSB too. I just need enough to seed my 180. I may even throw in some of the corals. I have some extra green capricornis and birdsnest frags in there too. I know you never get what you paid when you sell it, but I have to say that the lights cost me at least $800 alone. I just need enough money for my new Aquaspacelight. I am asking $1100 for the setup. As it stands now the whole thing is worth over$3500. I could actually make more money parting the system out, but I don't want the hassle, and to be quite frank I took alot of time and energy to get it just right the way it is. I would hate to tear it to pieces and ship it all over.

Bulldog

minh_han
04/22/2003, 08:23 PM
I wonder what my secretary and nurse will think. "Sorry ladies. I can't give you a raise this year b/c I just HAD to get this SW tank for the office. You understand, don't you?" :P

Bravodelta
04/22/2003, 09:44 PM
Name a fish after each one. How could they resist then? Mind you, this Jedi Mind Trick only works with fish. Name a dog after a girl and see how far that gets you. :)

Bulldog