PDA

View Full Version : Iwaki 100 RLT

Miller357
04/20/2003, 10:30 PM
Just thought I would post a small review, and try to give back a little for the tons of info I get out of this board.

Iwaki 100 RLT *****
The Iwaki 100 RLT is a great pump. It's been running for two weeks now on my first Rubbermaid basement sump. First when I pulled it out of the box, I knew I had something good. Just one of those products you can just tell is a good product. The fit and finish was great, no weird little molding nibblers, no scratches from being kick around a factory, and no wimpy looking stuff anywhere! I did notice little evidence of a manual. I one sheet blowout diagram and part numbers and lots of warnings pertaining to not running the pump dry. I took the pump and hooked it up to the washtub in the basement, primed it and powered it up. My first reaction was HOLLY beep, which is to be expected from someone who has never owned a pump that could dish out 35 GPH. A little noisy, which being a gear junky is a plus! So in closing this is a great piece of equipment, and I am thinking about buying more Iwaki pumps in the future. :thumbsup: