PDA

View Full Version : what up with da tank tour?

Keith
04/20/2003, 08:08 AM
What happened to the tank tour?
Did it fall apart?
Are we still on for this Saturday?
Is there a map?
Is there a plan?

Pick 6 homes and put together a map.
Just do it they will come!

Count my tank out if we're having the party here.
Count me in on the tour.

reeeferkeefer

Fishguru
04/20/2003, 01:35 PM
I havent seen anyone posting they are interested in showing their tank, nor have i recieved any e-mails on it, Dan have you gotten any? will let everyone know soon-Brent

Keith
04/20/2003, 02:11 PM
Those who expressed and intrest from in showing their tanks from the original post:

Dan and Megan
Brent
Kapil
Jason
Flasher wrasse

I also think the Jones' and Bob and Stacy also expressed an intrest.

That should be enough to set this up.
Yes?
No?
Maybe?

Fishguru
04/20/2003, 04:03 PM
That sounds about right, I am probably going to have to work Friday and Saturday nights now, but could probably make a few. I may have to withdraw my tank if this happens. I am hoping I dont have to will know on monday afternoon for sure and will post. I am aware of Where jason and dan and meg live, but no idea on Mark and kapil's locations to make a plan at this point. Also if bob and stacy want to do it, need to know their approximate location as well-Brent

Zepplin
04/20/2003, 04:14 PM
Nobody else has contacted me. I also don't know if I'll be able to participate (my bro is having his bachelor's party that night!).

Dan

Fishboykaps
04/20/2003, 07:52 PM
What is the date we are going to have this thing? If their are too many people that won't be able to show their tank maybe we should change the date ( If their is a dat set) to date everone will be able to show their tank. I need to know at least 10 days before, or I won't be able to show my tank. Also sundays will be the best days for me.

Kapil

Fishboykaps
04/27/2003, 07:42 PM
Whats happening with the tank tour??? Are we going have one???

Kapil,