PDA

View Full Version : Do you Paintball?

ichthyman
04/20/2003, 07:19 AM
I love the smell of paint in the morning!:uzi:

On May 26, Memorial Day, anyone who is interested is invited to join a slightly psychotic
but well mannered group of individuals for a day of paintball. We will be playing speedball,
fieldball and maybe scenarios. The field is located in Bushnell, cow country, and is a 15
acre wooded lot. There is no fees, just show up with all of your own gear. Everyone is
welcome including newbies. If any of you Auto-cocker geeks are interested please
remember that we are all not a PLAYER like your bad self.:D

If you would like more information, please P.M..

Be bloody, bold and resolute.
:blown:
John Reiter

BLUE LAGOON
04/20/2003, 09:45 AM
GEE........I thought you love to SMELL salt spray in the morning,and the awesome smell of ACROPORA? Is this the way you VENT yourself?????Wish we could be there.
Curt and Barbara:confused:

rscdragon
04/20/2003, 10:05 AM
ichthyman- If your ever in Michigan Look me up and will go play.

Rob :uzi: :uzi:

ichthyman
04/22/2003, 06:59 AM
C&B,

Your welcome to come. I would love to see Barbara dressed in camo with a semi-auto and running around in the woods. Bet she would out Rambo us all.

John

spsboy
04/29/2003, 01:50 PM
I'd be scared of barbara running around in camo as well, but it would be very interesting. As for taking your paintballing on the road, if your ever in dallas bring your equipment, and we can head out to the woods. The only fee is two of your nicest acro's, because god knows I cant get a damn thing here.
Drew

spsboy
05/21/2003, 01:43 PM
John,
If i could provide another body, do you think you could provide the weapons in order for me to defend myself. I'll be in tampa this up-coming week, and wouldn't mind going with yall, if you'd allow me to tag along. Either way, i look forward to seeing you and jennifer.
See you soon,
andrew

ichthyman
05/21/2003, 05:48 PM
Like Jell-O, there is always room for MY andrew.

John
FNFN

spsboy
05/21/2003, 05:53 PM
well alrighty then, count me in. I'll probably see you this weekend.
drew