PDA

View Full Version : How fast do these suckers reproduce?

AttackDonut
04/18/2003, 08:18 PM
I was looking over my mushroom rock and I saw 4 small mushrooms that I *swear* I've never seen before.

Did they just pop up, or move from a location I never noticed (the rock is covered on all sides with them) or have I been eating too many jelly donuts?

Azurel
04/19/2003, 09:44 AM
It really depends on what kind of shroom they are. Rics don't reproduce that fast or tongas, so it really depends on what kind they are. good luck with all the new shrooms

minh_han
04/19/2003, 06:03 PM
Well, you might very well be eating too many donuts, but I don't think that's what caused your mushrooms to multiply! :D None of my mushrooms have multiplied yet, but I've only had them for two months. Can't wait though. I want frags to trade.

TIGER SHARK
04/19/2003, 11:10 PM
Azurel is right about the ricordia, they take a long time to reproduce and even my frags are taking a long time to grow. Regular shrooms do grow fast tho. I have some purple ones that are popping up everywhere in my tank now. I fragged a few and now I have lots. When they move, they leave babies behind too.

pete_ra
04/21/2003, 03:41 PM
How do shrooms multiply? they cant split if they pop up on rock

Jimbo327
04/27/2003, 01:50 AM
Put the donut down! :D You can dooo it!

Jim

AttackDonut
04/27/2003, 10:15 AM
To keep this on-topic, I have seen more mushrooms, so they are reproducing. Glad I'm not crazy (too much anyway)

As far as my name goes, I normally go by the name Flying Jelly Attack Confectionary, but many boards won't take such a long name, so I have to shorten it to AttackDonut, which many people assume I attack donuts whenever I see them. This is correct, but for the wrong reasons. Nonetheless, it's wonderful to eat an entire box of donuts and never gain a pound :D

str8kickn1
04/27/2003, 08:35 PM
are you a cop?

AttackDonut
04/27/2003, 08:58 PM
Look at my Occupation section (BOFH)