PDA

View Full Version : Hi all. Looking to join :)

Bravodelta
04/17/2003, 06:58 PM
Hello everyone,
It's great to find a local (relatively speaking) reef group. I am in Stamford Ct. I have been bumping along on your threads for a while, and I think I might like to join in on the fun with you. One of my buddies,Kedd, got me the 75 gal for a Christmas gift, and I haven't looked back. Kedd takes his 180 seriously, (He had TOTM on RC a while back, check for KEDD in the archive) and he passed the bug on to me. I currently own a 75 gal Reef tank, and am in the process of upgrading to a 180. Problem is I need to keep my 75 up and running in my apartment while I set up the 180 in my house. I set up my 75 in January, and now comes the 180. I think my wallet is going to need CPR. Anyways, I am always happy to meet fellow reefers, and share a frag from time to time. Please let me know when your next meeting is and I will try to attend.

Cheers,

Bud Puterbaugh

minh_han
04/17/2003, 09:07 PM
Welcome! We're always looking for more CT reefers. I'm relatively new myself (you wouldn't know it with my 400+ posts on RC :) ), having only started my tank at the end of January. It's been quite an adventure, and it'll continue to be one. Next meeting is May 31 at Mickey's place I believe. I'm sure there'll be plenty of frags to trade, and more friendships made. There are people who have frequented RC whom I have never met in person but who I have had a great time chatting online. So, give us all your tidbits and advice, and we all look forward to meeting you in person.