PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Tacoma

Skidge
04/14/2003, 12:53 PM
Hi all,

I'm going to moving to Tacoma in June from Cleveland, OH. Anyone have any LFS suggestions for the Tacoma area?

I currently have an 18-gallon nano tank set up here in Cleveland. I'm going to take that down and I think I will start it up from scratch out again in Tacoma. We're going to be in an apartment for a little while until we find a house we like and after that I'll hopefully be setting up something bigger (180 gallon, is what i'm thinking now). But I digress....

Bruddah Chrispy
04/14/2003, 01:19 PM
Aloha e Skidge,

I don't have any info on the Tacoma-area LFS. I just wanted to wish you a soggy welcome to the Pacific Northwest!

:wavehand:

katchupoy
04/14/2003, 01:23 PM
I also want to welcome you Skidge,

maybe this link can help you find your LFS in Tacoma

http://www.thepsas.org/vendorsupport.htm

BlennyBabe
04/15/2003, 11:49 PM
there is Indoor Reef (one of the best, kinda small)
Gig Harbor Pets and Pals (just across the bridge) I work here so I am biassed but I think we have a good selection and a good bit of knowledge.
and then there is Aquarium Paridise (I dont like this store much, the people are really nice and knowledgable, but the livestock always looks sickly)

Hope this helps, welcome to the area

Skidge
04/26/2003, 07:18 PM
Thanks, BlennyBabe. I'll have to stop by your store when I move out there. I haven't totally decided whether I'm going to set up my tank right away, but I'm sure I'll decide to once I get out there. It will be hard to just have an empty tank sitting around. :)

katchupoy
04/27/2003, 12:16 AM
Blenny,

do you have addresses or website for these... I am on my way there tomorrow (Sunday) maybe I could visit your petshopy

Katchupoy