PDA

View Full Version : looking for some macro algae

JB NY
04/11/2003, 12:35 PM
Anyone have Chaetomorpha that they would be willing to give me some? I've been playing with different macros in my refugium for a while, there is a thread going on about good macros to use in a refugium, Chaetomorpha seems to be getting the thumbs up. Anyone have any they want to give, sell, trade? Let me know.

Easily Distracted
04/11/2003, 01:05 PM
JB,
I just ordered a ziploc full from jcrew on the livestock selling forum. It should be here today or tomorrow. I'll let you know if it's worth getting.

zebrasoma17
04/11/2003, 02:11 PM
Joe:

www.inlandaquatics.com has it on their web site. $6.99 for a small bag(?) and $12.99 for a lb. I think somebody may have mentioned using it at one of our meetings but I can't remember who.

Al

JB NY
04/11/2003, 02:18 PM
Al, I heard you finally got some LR in your tank!!!!

Justjoe
04/11/2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by JB NY
Anyone have Chaetomorpha that they would be willing to give me some? I've been playing with different macros in my refugium for a while, there is a thread going on about good macros to use in a refugium, Chaetomorpha seems to be getting the thumbs up. Anyone have any they want to give, sell, trade? Let me know.

Joe,
I have some to spare.
Joe

JB NY
04/11/2003, 09:55 PM
Cool, just sent you a PM.

zebrasoma17
04/12/2003, 08:16 AM
JB:

Yeah it's finally coming together. Picked up a couple of nice big pieces but they were costly. I'll have to lay low for a couple of weeks before I tell my wife I'm spending more money on rock.;)

Al