PDA

View Full Version : Be back in a week

Corpus Callosum
04/08/2003, 12:49 PM
I'm off to cali on a search for business oppourtunities, but just wanted to let everyone know that the next meeting should be around the end of April or so. It was supposed to be around the weekend of the 19th but having it near easter wasn't the best idea..

Evergreen
04/08/2003, 12:59 PM
Bring back some SUNSHINE!! Good luck prospecting!:rollface:

Justjoe
04/08/2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Evergreen
Bring back some SUNSHINE!! Good luck prospecting!:rollface:

Forget the sunshine, bring back some cherry picked corals! Where in California are you going? Near LA?
Joe

myerst2
04/09/2003, 10:29 AM
I like Joe's idea, Best of luck with the job search! Tim

DgenR8
04/09/2003, 05:06 PM
Have a good time, Mr. Founder, ;) even if the trip isn't supposed to be for fun, and get home safe!

joefish
04/09/2003, 09:14 PM
Forget the sunshine , forget the cherry picked corals bring back a cherry picked girl in a bikini !!!!:D

Corpus Callosum
04/10/2003, 11:00 PM
looks like i got some internet access.. I'm in the santa monica area, the factory im in right now is really big, and the business oppourtunities are crazy.. but I'm still new yorker forever. I'll be back soon but don't think I will have time to check out the local fish stores (cant believe I just said that).

- mike

MIKE NY
04/11/2003, 04:19 PM
Hey Mike,
if you get down into the San Diego area let me know. My brother lives there and he'll look you up and take you to the LFSs if you can find time. He tells me that they have some nice stuff out there.
Anyway enjoy the 80 degree sunshine because your only missing 40 degree cold rain here.

Mike

Corpus Callosum
04/12/2003, 06:22 PM
I think I will end up staying an extra 2 weeks than I had planned, but will probably be busy.. if I do head to san diego area for some reason I'll let you know in advance thanks. Just gotta phone my parents to add some top off water.