PDA

View Full Version : April 12th SEASL Meeting

big red
04/02/2003, 11:39 PM
All,
The agenda for the April 12th meeting is shown below. The program will consist of helping Paul K. (host) do some tank set-up, calibrating our personal hydrometers, and a book review/swap. We also will be discussing the May Frag Trading and Sand Swap event. We have some good ideas but need some additional input and location suggestions.
If you have a refractometer, please contact me and let me know if you will be bringing it to the meeting. Bring your hydrometers and I will bring the saltwater. Also remember to bring your books for the review/swap.

Paul is hosting this meeting and will be sending directions in the near future.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
Scott Johnson
gmendel2x@aol.com

:)NEW MEMBERS ALWAYS WELCOME!!!!:)

I. Introduction of members and guests
II. Old Business
1. Recap of Inland visit
2. Status of Retail Stores on SEASL web site.
3. IMAC Conference in Chicago May 3-5, 2003.
III. New Business
1. Future Programs and ideas.
May Frag Trading/Sand Swapping
June - Aug - Off season summer ideas?
2. Frag Trading Design and Location [Gary]
3. SEAL Participating Member Cards to be issued._
See criteria. (Bring $10 cash or check if you plan to obtain your card at the meeting.)
4. Feedback on '02/'03 and ideas for '03/'04
- Agendas
- Programs
- Officer structure (ex. add Secretary)
- Communication/Web site(s)
- New member recruitment
- Other?
IV. Retail report
Current reports of what people are seeing/buying locally?_ What’s new?_ What’s good?
V. Internet/Mail Order Report
What are people finding, learning, and buying on the internet? Pool orders? What is good? What is bad?
VI. Treasures and Trash Member’s items for sale or trade.
VII. Open Discussion Personal experiences of new-found tips learned as well as successes and failures over the last month.
VIII. Program
Hydrometer Calibration/Validation (need a refractometer)
Tank Raising (up to Paul on what we can help with)
Book Review and Swap (Bring a book and swap with others)

big red
04/09/2003, 01:27 PM
SEASL Members and Guests
The April 12th SEASL meeting will be at my home in St. Charles County.
The directions follow. If you get lost or need more information please phone 636-441-9800
Directions
From South St. Louis County or points South and East of St. Louis.
Take I270 north to I64/US40 west. You will pass the Chesterfield Mall and continue west until you cross the Daniel Boone Bridge over the Missouri river.
After crossing the river you will need to watch for the MO highway 94 exit. It is the first exit after the bridge and is about a mile west of the bridge.
At the end of the ramp go right which is actually heading east but most people think it is north.
The next turn will be more than five miles, the landmarks to look for on the right, are a Kohl's Department store and a Wal-Mart on either side of Jungerman Rd.
Turn right on Jungerman and proceeded to a four-way stop at the top of the hill. Turn left on to Old Highway 94. Between two sets of small office building is the subdivision entrance for Woodstone Estates. Turn right onto Woodstone Dr. then the second street on the left will be Foxwood Ct., we live at #12 which is at the bottom of the hill on the left.
From the North or North East of St. Louis
Take I 70 West to Missouri Highway 94/First Capital drive exit. At the top of the ramp go left crossing the highway. You will go south for about 5 or 6 miles to Jungerman Rd.
The landmarks to look for on the left, are a Kohl's Department store and a Wal-Mart on either side of Jungerman Rd.
Turn left on Jungerman and proceeded to a four-way stop at the top of the hill. Turn left on to Old Highway 94. Between two sets of small office building is the subdivision entrance for Woodstone Estates. Turn right onto Woodstone Dr. then the second street on the left will be Foxwood Ct., we live at #12 which is at the bottom of the hill on the left.

TooFar2Sea
04/10/2003, 11:56 AM
SEASL meetings begin at 10:00 am.