PDA

View Full Version : My new Yellow Ricordia

Bryan Thompson
04/02/2003, 03:34 PM
Here is a shot of my new yellow ricordia. I almost died when it came in.
http://www.blowfishaquatics.com/photos%20images/MVC-225F.jpg

Hope you like it as much as I do.

despot101
04/02/2003, 03:35 PM
That has some great color. Very nice....hopefully I'll find some like that for my tank.

India
04/02/2003, 03:37 PM
I do! Are you interested in Priority Mail/thermos trading??
:cool:
India

minh_han
04/02/2003, 05:09 PM
I think the yellow ricordia look great! And the other ones in the background aren't shabby at all either! Once I have some grow out of the small frags I have received, I'd love to trade for some stuff. It's probably going to be several months at least though.

Bryan Thompson
04/02/2003, 08:34 PM
Glad you liked them. I am really happy with this group. Not going to frag them yet since I just got them.

Bryan

minh_han
04/02/2003, 09:34 PM
That's pretty understandable. But, looking at your tank, I'm sure you're going to see them multiply in no time! And I agree with you, I really like this group. Who would think that a couple of guys in FL would agree to ship frags to me, a guy they've never met in CT? I guess this is what RC is all about.

luminary
04/02/2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by minh_han
That's pretty understandable. But, looking at your tank, I'm sure you're going to see them multiply in no time! And I agree with you, I really like this group. Who would think that a couple of guys in FL would agree to ship frags to me, a guy they've never met in CT? I guess this is what RC is all about.

I think he was talking about his group of ricordia's, but that's ok...I'll take the implied compliment anyway :beer: ;)

minh_han
04/02/2003, 10:19 PM
Yeah, I didn't catch that until I read the post over twice. Well, BOTH the group of ricordias, and this Mushroom Group are way cool.

wanareef
04/03/2003, 05:50 AM
Bryan

Those look really great Where did you get them?? Would look nice in our tank :D