PDA

View Full Version : what's up with stock at Safariland

Deacon
04/01/2003, 12:05 PM
The last couple of times I've been at Safariland (last Sat. and about 6 weeks ago), their livestock tanks have been dang near empty. Fish inventories have been especially low. Anybody know what's going on? When I ask at the store I get the standard answer, "we get stuff in occasionally."

mtellin
04/02/2003, 10:58 AM
Funny you mention that, my girl and I were in there on Friday afternoon and I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Even in those small tanks on the back of the aisle(I never know if they are quarantine tanks or just there for tank raised stuff) they didnt have hardly anything and they used to always have like 20 clownfish in there at least.

Deacon
04/03/2003, 05:13 PM
Yeah...and they used to really promote the tank-bred and tank-raised stuff. I got a TR hippo tang from them one time...great fish and tough as nails...still the king of our tank. They don't seem to be carrying that kind of stuff anymore. Too bad.

31-2c
04/05/2003, 01:13 AM
I didn't need to hear this. I was looking forward to getting down there over easter. I really don't like buying stuff from Minicritters. I hope it is just temporary