PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up to www.lampsnow.com

Bamm Bamm
02/28/2001, 12:40 PM
I bought an actinic 03 96 watt p.c. a few months ago in anticipation of the new 90 I finally got up and running I inspected the bulb when I recieved it, everything looked fine so I didn't worry about it. I went to fire it up a few weeks ago and it didn't work..I bought this buld in like December I think...Well I emailed lampsnow.com last night finally..and they are sending me a replacement bulb for free....Now thats why I do business with them I beileve they are a great company and this is the kind of customer service all companies should follow by....Dan

http://www.lampsnow.com maybe they'll send me the currnet coupon that would be cool...

zerrez
02/28/2001, 12:48 PM
I have to agree, the customer service from lampsnow.com is great. I bought some pc 03s and decided not to use pcs and I asked him about returning them. Boom, he emailed me a rma and sent me a ups shipping label no questions asked. There was nothing wrong with the bulbs I just was too fickle. I would recomend them to anyone needing bulbs. The original service on getting the order was tops also, sent out very fast. My two cents.