PDA

View Full Version : South Down sand in your area

slowburn57
03/15/2003, 09:48 AM
I am from Atlanta. I will be traveling to Charleston next week and was curious if ya'll have any place up there where I could get some South down sand.....lol......like Home depot

Thanks

Joe

minfinger
03/15/2003, 10:15 AM
Joe,

I haven't personally ordered any from Home Depot yet. But I will be getting at least a half pallet for my 180 when I get it up and running. I don't know of any where that actually has it in stock.

Have a safe trip.

Mike
www.charlestonreefers.org

minfinger
03/27/2003, 11:55 AM
I read in the North Carolina forum on Yahoo that 10 Pallets were going to a Home Depot up there. You might be able to get HD to ship a pallet down to Atlanta.

Goodl uck
Mike

StephenHV
04/10/2003, 08:24 AM
Mike

When are you planning to get that sand? Any chance it will be at the end of the month? I was considering switching over to DSB when I move the 55 gal on April 25 if I can get the sand at a decent price. If not then I will just have a small one in the fuge. Any idea?

Stephen

We are looking forward to the 19th!!! Let me know where everyone is meeting up at the aquarium.

minfinger
04/10/2003, 01:29 PM
I won't be getting anything other than drygoods, lights, etc for a long time. I've still got to build the stand for my 180 before I can put anything in it.

Stephen,

Do I have your Email address?