PDA

View Full Version : Eric Borneman at BAS

GiuseppeDC
03/15/2003, 01:30 AM
I just want to send out a big thank you to the members of BAS for having Eric Borneman as a guest speaker. It was evident that everybody in the room was having a great time.

Also, it was a pleasure meeting some of the people from reefcentral. Especially JohnL and Bill.

Bill and John thanks for telling me about the custom Tenecor tanks.

Giuseppe

JohnL
03/15/2003, 03:46 AM
Giuseppe, it was great meeting you and all the other members I met for the first time. The presentation by Eric was excellent as we all expected. Definitely the best speaker we have had since Ron spoke 4 years ago :thumbsup:

JohnL
03/15/2003, 04:00 AM
A few pictures I took (http://reefcentral.com/members/BAS/EricBorneman/)

Pseudo Boy
03/15/2003, 01:35 PM
Hey John,

Where are the pictures of me ???:D

Pseudo:smokin:

JohnL
03/16/2003, 01:40 AM
Some of us actually get there to hear the speaker ;)

Pseudo Boy
03/16/2003, 10:53 PM
I wasn't the one who drove that night. Plus ... umm.. I was having fun elsewhere. Have these meetings on dull nights and I will always be on time.:D

It was great seeing everyone again but I didn't really get a chance to talk to everyone. I am sorry about that. The next Saltwater meeting is in May at some hall or something. Let's all get together before that and trade some frags and stuff and swap phone numbers. Another thing I forgot to do. :( By that time I should have some nice peices.

Later,

Kasei:smokin:

marinefish
03/23/2003, 12:14 AM
Hi Kasei:smokin: We will be having the Robert Fenner meeting at the Golder Gate Motel on Shore Parkway and Emmons Avenue. Bring all the frags and put them up for auction, Bernie