PDA

View Full Version : March 15th Meeting

luminary
03/13/2003, 01:02 PM
Totally forgot to post the meeting announcement on here! Sorry!

The meeting is going to be held at Rocky's house down in Pt. Charlotte on saturday, March 15th at 1pm. For those who don't know, Rocky's got a greenhouse setup that uses natural sunlight to light his frags. Sounds like he's got a great setup and I'm looking forward to seeing it! For some more info and pics of some of his frags, visit his website at http://www.coralfragz.com .

We'll have chips and drinks and possibly some sandwiches to munch on. If you've got any frags to trade or auction, be sure to bring them! We will be talking about Eric Borneman's visit in April as well as the next couple of months activity for the club.

If you didn't get the email I sent with directions, let me know.

See you saturday!

gregt
03/13/2003, 01:10 PM
Turns out I'm not going to be able to make this meeting either :mad: I'm on call this weekend, and I can't leave Tampa.

scubadude
03/14/2003, 03:47 PM
Im thinking about going :D

luminary
03/14/2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by scubadude
Im thinking about going :D

If you don't make it, just leave the door unlocked and plenty of plastic bags for frags :D

Agu
03/14/2003, 10:52 PM
I'll be there ! Have a small zooanthid colony, brown with green centers, I can bring. (Hey, it's only a ten gallon nano)

Agu

scubadude
03/15/2003, 01:14 AM
LOL Matt!

We'll have chips and drinks and possibly some sandwiches to munch on.

The food has all been taken care of so you guys do NOT have to eat before you get here, there will be some samwich rings and a dip platter, as well as the chips and drinks that matt brings, and my wife has made some scrumptious 7 layer bars.