PDA

View Full Version : Carpooling to Harbor Sat: Room for 2 riders

jbash
03/11/2003, 11:08 AM
We have room for two more in our minivan if anyone needs a ride to Harbor Aquatics for our field trip this Saturday. Marty and I live near north in the City, just off the Armitage exit from the Kennedy (I-90/94).

As I remember it is under an hour via the Skyway so I think we will leave by noon and probably stay for the whole afternoon so back here 5 or 6 (need to double check return time with Marty:-) Tolls on that route are about $3.00 each way so I'll let riders cover the tolls and I'll take care of gas:-)

Doug L has already reserved a spot, if anyone else wants/needs a ride please let me know at jbash@uic.edu or Marty at mkscom@concentric.net (perhhaps and email to both of us is safest:-)

If there is too much interest (more than two riders), we can also use our house as a meeting point if anyone else can drive. In fact folks could show up as early as 11 and I'll make some coffee and have some pastries available.

Jim Bash

mkirda
03/11/2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by jbash
If there is too much interest (more than two riders), we can also use our house as a meeting point if anyone else can drive. In fact folks could show up as early as 11 and I'll make some coffee and have some pastries available.

Hi, Jim.

I will also be heading down. As you are just off the freeway, I can swing by for a passenger or two as well, if needed.

Regards.
Mike Kirda