PDA

View Full Version : Blue tip acro & hydnophora frags ft 4 sps chicago

imbuggin
03/06/2003, 05:51 PM
I have a tricolor bule tip acro and a large hynophora (deep green) that I want toFrag and trade for other sps. I also have a rasberry table top acro I could get some frags from and fijii pom pom xenia. I would like to trade for sps only please email imbuggin@aol.com

clamlvr
03/06/2003, 09:32 PM
ygm

BOTR
03/07/2003, 09:49 AM
ygm

imbuggin
03/18/2003, 12:07 AM
come on people we need to trade. I have a 300 gallon tank (sps mostly). Its full I can't put anything else in it. I can't afford to buy more corals...BUT I MUST HAVE NEW STUFF.....the addiction is too strong. Help me please. lets trade. I am tired of paying more for shipping than the coral.:eek2:

BOTR
03/18/2003, 08:41 PM
Man I should have read the post better, I would have loved a piece of the table acro. How are the frags I gave you doing? The acro seems to be doing good, polyps are open at night, and a bit during the day now.

imbuggin
03/30/2003, 08:56 PM
Frags I got from you are doing great. :rollface: thanks! I have tons of the fijii Xenia that I need to get rid of. I keep chopping off large parts to let light get to other stuff.

makoshark
03/31/2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by imbuggin
come on people we need to trade. I have a 300 gallon tank (sps mostly). Its full I can't put anything else in it. I can't afford to buy more corals...BUT I MUST HAVE NEW STUFF.....the addiction is too strong. Help me please. lets trade. I am tired of paying more for shipping than the coral.:eek2:

I unfortunately don't have anything to trade yet, but if you have extra frags I'll gladly buy some from you. You'll get more room and I'll have stuff to one day trade with other people that presumably I could one day trade with you.

imbuggin
04/09/2003, 01:31 PM
I had a wipeout in my tank on 4/6/03 sorry no frags or corals for trade right now...taking frag donations:rolleye1:

jbash
04/09/2003, 10:08 PM
My sympathies on your wipe out :-( Do you know what caused it?

jim b

imbuggin
04/10/2003, 07:47 AM
so far look to be suspect sand or something in it. Estes reef sand. Do a search there is a large on going thread of my discoveries

makoshark
04/10/2003, 07:53 AM
My sympathies as well. I never like to hear about bad things happening to any marine tank.

Dag
07/27/2003, 03:35 PM
Imbuggin,

Have you recovered yet? Anything for sale?

jbash
07/27/2003, 08:58 PM
IMBuggin got married recently and was off to the south seas (Bali?) for a long honeymoon. I think he left around the 2nd week of July so you may not hear from him soon. He did say his bride had learned to dive so I suspect they are seeing lots of corals! But I don't suppose customs will let him bring back any as wedding presents:-)

jim b

imbuggin
08/08/2003, 12:39 PM
almost...I was in fiji diving for the last three weeks. Man it put things in perspective to see huge acros in the wild. I now will only buy/ trade aquacultured corals. Or frags of established wilds 1 year +... Anyhow, my tank is in recovery. I got 50+ frags, Many from the imac conference. All are doing well and growing fast. In the next few months I will have some amazing stuff to trade..Also if anyone wants to see pictures from diving drop me an email or look at my gallery I put some up and will add more soon.