PDA

View Full Version : PowerBuy!!!! - Korallin C-1502 calcium reactor 299.95

Typhon
03/06/2003, 12:48 AM
I am going to get one next week. I think this is a great deal. Is anyone with me?? I hope so. I know there is got to be 5 others out there that needs a quality Calcium reactor.

Thanks,
Nathan

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I seen some talk about wanting a calcium reactor, so you got it! How about our most popular Korallin C-1502 calcium reactor. Retails for $339.95. Powerbuy special $299.95. If you want a deluxe Co2 regulator with solenoid with it, you can get for 129.95, reg. 144.95. We need at least 6 people getting reactors, you have to get the reactor to get the special price on regulator, but buying regulator is not required for reactor. We will ship end of March or earlier if we fill our 6 orders in quick. Use our website http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv and search for POWERBUY03 to pull up the special price.

Enjoy,

thanks

Jason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pcreef
03/06/2003, 10:39 AM
I just received and installed a dual canniister system from myreef creations. It is excellent quallity, holds twice as much media, and was a snap to set up. The PH stays higher, and I am using about 20 bubbles per minute to get an effluent of PH 6.7 , and DKH of 30. I have only had it set up for about 20 hours, but I can tell you it is very easy to set up, twice the capacity, doesn't reduce PH in the tank to the level a single reactor would, and Andy, the manufacturer does this full time. Their is no better support than talking to the guy who built it, and he is a nice guy to boot!

I got the CR-2 for $215.00 and the blueline regulator with mag 2 circulating pump and all plumbing for $155.00. $370.00 for complete quallity system

I like it alot!