PDA

View Full Version : New spot for the 7gal...will this work?

NOLACLS
02/27/2003, 03:45 PM
Ok I finaly took my free 7gal to work and got it in its final spot. Only problem is the back hangs over the edge of the desk...will it still have enought support from the plastic stand thing on the bottom of the tank or should i get a peice of wood under it?

NOLACLS
02/27/2003, 03:48 PM
another:D

NOLACLS
02/27/2003, 03:49 PM
And a full shot of where I will be working/eyes glued to the new tank:D

BlAcK_PeRcUlA
03/01/2003, 03:21 AM
can you move the desk up against the wall? it probably will stand but it is less stable and i wouldn't want to risk any kind of accident. OTherwise, you could just have the tank going straight instead of diagonal.

epon
03/01/2003, 03:38 AM
woah -
Just called Ms Cleo she says " Leak city within the year " jk I thought it was amusing

I'd definately supprt the entire base with wood at least.

Agu
03/01/2003, 10:41 AM
I'd agree about supporting the entire base. A piece of wood will also protect the desk from the inevitable spills that will occur.

Agu

NOLACLS
03/03/2003, 10:21 AM
Yeah I tried to get the desk back more but there are some wires and a power block that prevent it from going back more...and no the power block is not under the tank :D its on the other side of the desk. I really planned on the wood thing but I wanted to get input on if yall thought the same thing. I will just cut some plywood and sit it under the tank...thanks ;)