PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the great meeting!!

christyf5
02/25/2003, 01:29 AM
I just wanted to say thanks so much for the great meeting. I'm so glad I got a chance to come down and meet some of you guys as well as "Da Man".

Thanks again!!

Christy :)

MtnDewMan
02/25/2003, 02:39 AM
Christy,

Glad you could come down. It was nice to meet you guys. Hope you enjoyed the whole trip. It was nice of you to come by and check out my tank as well ...

Hope us Washingtonians didn't disappoint :cool:

christyf5
02/25/2003, 08:03 PM
No way! The tanks we saw were awesome! We should try to organize some sort of tank tour trade. You guys come up here and check out some tanks and then we'll come down there and do the same. I think it would be a blast!

Christy :)

MtnDewMan
02/25/2003, 09:10 PM
Yah, would be fun to do a Canadian road trip some time ... Like I said, I was happy you could see my tank, I am always willing to show it off :)

Hope to see you guys soon.

Mushroom Boy
02/26/2003, 10:50 PM
Hi Christy.

I'm glad you guys made the trek! I had a great time showing you guys my setup. Like Chuck said, I think it would be great if we had a tank tour exchange with you guys. Let's set something up!

Paul.

Zack S
02/26/2003, 11:02 PM
Nanaimo by British columbia? anyway I know a heck of a lot of people who have nice tanks up in BC I bet they would love this idea!! Let me know more if it goes through and all I can talk to them.

sumpfinfishe
02/27/2003, 09:31 AM
Yes a Big Thanks to Paul and Chuck. Both of your tanks are beautiful and it was great to meet you guy's.

Don't forget to put me on that list of yours Paul-you know the "rosie list";)

The meeting was really great! I felt like a 10 year old girl at a Brittney Spears concert, well no, but close. Eric's presentation was very interesting, and I loved hte Q&A period after.

Another big thanks go's out to Jonas at Blue Sierra for not only hosting the meeting but also for taking the time to make sure on what model of wavemaker I needed.

Let's do that tank tour exchange like Christy mentioned.

Cheers, Rich

Mushroom Boy
02/27/2003, 04:52 PM
It was nice meeting you too Rich. I'm glad you guys came by. I gotcha covered on the rosie list. I'll let you know the next time it splits. :)