Diesel Man
02/19/2003, 05:58 PM
Any body in the miami area want to trade some zoanthids? Sps's too. Greg

chris79
02/19/2003, 08:25 PM
i will purchase some of the zoos from you if you want to sell them

Diesel Man
02/20/2003, 01:41 PM
I kind only have heavy rocks with zoos on them, They are the ones to heavy to be cost effective to ship. Also I dont have alot and really want differant colors than what I have now so Im kinda looking to trade. Also I havent had alot of luck shipping heavy rocks with zoos, they crush the zoos or break the bags. I think I'll stick to trading for awhile till the water hear heats up anuff to snorkel in. Then I can get more on smaller stones that ship better for selling. Thanks Greg

Nagel
02/20/2003, 11:21 PM
Diesel Man

Where were you in JUNE!!!! I spent my Honeymoon between Key Largo and Bahia Honda, and I would have LOVED to have a local guide!!!!

Ahh, we may come down again this year, if we do, we'll chat. I got some kickin color zoos that I'd be glad to offer in trade for the services of a local guide :)

Diesel Man
02/21/2003, 11:34 AM
Ill be here waiting on those zoos, when you commin? Greg...

playa
02/23/2003, 01:04 AM
I am in Palm beach and interested.

Do you have pictures of the zoo's?

Diesel Man
02/23/2003, 03:53 PM
Please email me at Jumpinglizzards@yahoo.com so I can attach the pictures. Thanks Greg Also in zoo pics I have a few pics. "Post your zoo pics here" is the forum. Thanks Greg
Ill send more pics when I have your email.

Newreeflady
02/24/2003, 07:30 PM
I have blue, blue/purple and green to trade, I also have red, orange rimmed, and orange centered that are not grown out enough to trade yet. I'm looking for pink, I had some, but they got lost:( Anything else interesting I don't have is welcome. No browns or greens needed, tho. I'm in N. Broward, don't know if you get up this way, but if interested let me know.

thx, Angela.

Bocaswim
02/24/2003, 08:27 PM
Hi Greg,

The clams and zoos I got from you are doing well. I need to get a bunch of hermits (maybe 100) and would also be interested in buying some zoos. Large rocks are fine. I would also be interested in trading a few SPS for more of that brown digitata if you have it and perhaps of frag of that blue acro you mentioned.

Angela, I need to hook up w/ you to get zoos as well. I would be glad to drive down to Miami and coordinate a trade/buy with Greg if your up for it. My gas $$ and car :) Sorry about this past weekend, we just missed each other.

Gayle

dellrio
02/25/2003, 07:02 PM
i live in iowa .. but if anyo0ne out there ever has any zoos to sell.. let me know.,.. here in the middle of nowhere... i seem to have trouble finding zoos in colors other than brown.. so if anyboyd out there wants to do an iowan a favor and sell and ship some zoos.. please let me know! i'd be greatful.