PDA

View Full Version : No signatures, but logo still needed

generalee
02/16/2003, 07:33 PM
Looks like RC is doing away with signatures?:( Anyway, we could still use some input on a club logo for the website. For people who wonder the purpose of our website, it is to provide information about club happenings, what people are doing and a better way to get to know each other. We do have space for hosting pictures and I would like to get everyones input on their set-up and a picture or 2 or 3 or 4 of what they are doing. It's not that hard so please give the site some substance. E-mail john@mymopar.net. As stated, we will not link pictures from your site, so e-mail them to me and then I can put them up.

minh_han
02/16/2003, 11:38 PM
How big should the logo be? And anything in particular you would like to have in the logo? Web site? So is it going on the web site?

Bruce
02/16/2003, 11:44 PM
Doing away with the signatures, just when I figure it out! That's too funny:mixed:

The competition is still on for the logo, though.

John, any guidance on sizes for the logo?

Bruce

generalee
02/17/2003, 12:17 AM
logo size doesn't matter. Clear images conveying whgat we do is important. Minh I really like the state of CT filled in with an image. I was working on a project similar to that but with letters. Can you provide an image about twice the size you currently posted w/o wording?
Anyone else have ideas/thoughts/opinions on this matter. After all it is everyones club.;)

minh_han
02/17/2003, 05:16 PM
Sure, I can provide a larger logo. Do you want the one with the picture of the whole reef or just the flame angel? And RC doesn't allow pics over 51K, so should I email it to you to put on the web site? Maybe that would be best.

generalee
02/18/2003, 10:35 AM
Yes, e-mail the pics.