PDA

View Full Version : will trade some frags foe a NASO tang

clamlvr
02/15/2003, 10:37 AM
looking to trade some frags for a small Naso tang no more than 5in in size or smaller if possible. I have about 5 frags ready to go, and you can pick another 2 of what I have in my tank as long as its big enough to break.

I know about the CMAS meeting today but I am not able to make it that is why I'm posting here instead.:D

Andrew-R-Fidler
02/16/2003, 02:24 PM
If you've got pics of the frags I'd love to see them. No naso tang, but if you're in a trading mood I've got corals ready to be fragged.

I'm a montipora/acropora nut, love to trade for I don't have yet.

Andrew

clamlvr
02/16/2003, 02:54 PM
my camera is down for the day dead batteries. I have a Nana with purple tips green and brown digetata blue tip acropora don't know the name. and some others that I could possibly break small frags from. do you have any pics you can find some old pics of mine on my web page .

clwnphish
02/17/2003, 11:53 AM
If youd like to trade frags e-mail me at clwnphish5@aol.com and we can talk more.

clamlvr
02/17/2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by clwnphish
If youd like to trade frags e-mail me at clwnphish5@aol.com and we can talk more.

sent you E-mail

clamlvr
02/19/2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Andrew-R-Fidler
If you've got pics of the frags I'd love to see them. No naso tang, but if you're in a trading mood I've got corals ready to be fragged.

I'm a montipora/acropora nut, love to trade for I don't have yet.

Andrew

Andrew I tried posting some pictures none of them came out very clear sorry.

any one have a blue tortuosa for sale/trade