PDA

View Full Version : Disappointing

sammystingray
02/12/2003, 09:51 AM
Doesn't seem to be much action in this forum.....I wonder how long it will be before anyone even sees this. I'd like to know more about C-SEA....I live outside Medina in Chippewa Lake, and was suprised to hear any kind of group was from around here. Anyone this side of Cleveland know of any stores besides aquatic and my other so called store ..RMS off of Bagley Rd?

johnrags1234
02/15/2003, 05:16 PM
In akron:
two turtles
Bargain Basement
Aquatic interiors seacave

None are worth it.

40 mins from akron
The coral connection. It was kin of dissapointing, but worth checking out if your around.

In Vermillion
The salty Critter. A haul, but definently worth it!

Tropicorium is only a couple hours away. I make my mom drive me up there sometimes on the weekend.:rolleyes: I know, Im addicted.

CleveYank
02/20/2003, 07:00 PM
I know of 2 other gangbusters suppliers of reef drygoods and coral and liverock here in the Cleveland area and not only are they good suppliers but the guidence and advice you recieve is way above anything you will get at the number one fish slaughtering chain in the city. I have been dealing with these 2 for over 7 years.
One is in Willoughby near the Mentor border and one is in the Solon area by appointment only.

But for some reason the names and contact information has seemed to slipped my mind.
Oh well maybe the next person to send me directions to an upcoming swap and a friendly coral trade inquiry and bothers to reply will be able to refresh my memory for me. Sorry I can't be more help.

:crazy1:

brad
02/22/2003, 01:08 AM
Please refrain from making negative comments about vendors on the C-Sea forum, especially vendors that support C-Sea.

johndawg
02/28/2003, 11:23 PM
Store in Solon is probably NorthCoast Marines (http://www.northcoastmarines.com/)and store in Willoughby is probably Coral Connections (http://www.pogi.ptcom.net/~coral). If you come to the CSEA meetings you will meet alot of people who are more than welcome to share info. A number of the store owners also attend. This month's speaker is Dr Ron Shimek. He is one of the experts on Reef Central.