PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on danmar26

GiuseppeDC
02/09/2003, 05:45 PM
I just want to take a moment here and acknowledge one of nicest people I have met on here.

It's always a pleasure dealing with Danmar26 (Ralph). You never walk out empty handed or feeling shortchanged when you deal with him.

If you live in NJ.. Danmar26 is definitely someone to keep on your contact list for trades or advice.

Giuseppe

danmar26
02/10/2003, 02:14 PM
Giuseppe, Thanks for the kind words.I was checking out the feedback forums because I might have to post something about that someone I told you about who stiffed me on a trade.I saw posts about you and Kennerd. He lives very close to you and is another great guy to talk and trade with.Talk to you soon---Ralph

GROSSR
02/11/2003, 10:13 AM
I second GuiseppeDC. Danmar26 is a great guy. He has a nice setup and best of all a really nice family.

danmar26
02/12/2003, 12:08 AM
Thanks Rich, I hope all is well with you and the family? Talk to you soon----Ralph

kennerd
02/12/2003, 10:54 AM
Yep: Ralph's the man: will certainly swap again!

PM'd back a nd forth and had some free time one afternoon, called him up & he said sure. Was at my place within an hour or two, frags in hand. OK, frags IN COOLER!

Looking forward to checking out your aggressive tank.

Ironically, Guiseppe & I are two towns from each other and talk about trading all the time, but we have a bunch of the same stuff to trade!:eek2:

GiuseppeDC
02/12/2003, 09:08 PM
Ken

I have some time next week drop me a line maybe we can get together.

Giuseppe