PDA

View Full Version : Who wants South Down sand in Indiana???

Centrek
02/09/2003, 10:42 AM
Doing this thread to see how many of you other reefers in the Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois are interested in Getting South Down Tropical Play Sand for your aquariums. There are two of us that are trying to work a deal with Home Depot to get a several skids of SD in the Tri-state area. Problem is that they will not do it unless there is a big demand for it. They would need to order a truck load of the sand which round about 18 skids of the sand to do it though. There is something like 60+ bags on a skid. The areas were trying to get them to ship it to would be Fort Wayne Indiana’s 2 Home Depots stores along with one in Auburn Indiana, and a place or two in Ohio area. So what we are trying to do is find out how much of a demand there is for this stuff so we can pass the info on to them to hopefully push them to carry this brand of sand. I know many of you in this area are like us and always looking for it but cant ever seem to find it. So please post were your from and how many bags you would be looking for. Not saying that will be able make this happen but we are gonna really try to get it to work… I myself am looking on getting like 5 bags of it and the guy working with me is looking for 6 or so also

Thanks all

Clownkeeper
&
Centrek