PDA

View Full Version : Waahhhoooo!!!

JAR
02/06/2003, 08:46 PM
Hey all !!! Just got back from roughing it in Florida for a week. Conducting offical Navy business, of course:D :D I know I'm late but I just wanted to congratulate all of our new officers and say what a great meeting we had at Paragon !! They sure have been good to us. Anyways, I'll quit babbling. Looks like CARS is off to an awesome start !!!!!

Bruce
02/07/2003, 02:20 PM
I'm happy that we have a new forum. Let's use it a lot.:D

The web site is ready to go, kudo's to Mopar John. We are just waiting for the provider to do something or other :rolleyes: . I will post the link as soon as it becomes available (hopefully this weekend).

As for the next meeting, I am looking for someone to take the lead and get us a place and a date. Hopefully early March. After that we can start to do our out-door home meetings, which will be easy and fun.

Please contact me at blibman@wesleyan.edu if you want to lead on the next meeting. I will help with the organization, and so will our members, but we need one person to jump start the process. Once we have a volunteer, I'll see to it that the work doesn't get repeated. If I don't hear from someone by the end of next week, I'll take care of it.

Best,

Bruce

ThingsReef
02/07/2003, 09:08 PM
Can't wait for the new site! More than just a pic or two I hope.
Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust waiting...

We're becoming real and it's a great.

P.S. Did I tell you I'm not lesbill1 anymore??? Well I'm saying it again!

minh_han
02/07/2003, 09:43 PM
Looking forward to the new site. By the way, just wondering what we hope to accomplish with the CARS site that would be different from and complement Reefcentral and Reefs.org.

ThingsReef
02/07/2003, 09:53 PM
Purpose, organized seqence of events, club pic's, information, links of supporters, links of sponsors, information, etc.

Bruce
02/07/2003, 09:54 PM
Hey Bill, I mean thingsreefs. How did you change your screen name and keep all your history, etc? Did you have to say pretty please, or what?

Bruce

ThingsReef
02/07/2003, 09:59 PM
I emailed JohnL the administrator (webmaster at bottom of page under "contact us") and he hooked me up without losing my history. Within a few days he changed our club name, my name, and upgraded RC so it's as fast as it is now.

They also went over 1 million posts............RC, the place to be!

ThingsReef
02/07/2003, 10:05 PM
We have 20 posts already.......I might stay up all night. 100 posts the first night? Just kidding.......or am I. Would show alot of support for RC!