PDA

View Full Version : 110 Oceanic reef ready tank

Emedo
02/05/2003, 03:05 PM
Hi,
I have to sell my Tank! It is a 110 Ocenaic, 3 years old with a matching cherry stand. A few inches of live sand and I couldnt even guess how much live rock... It has 5 Rio pumps for circulation, and one lrg. Rio in the sump. There is a 20 gallon sump with a DIY protien skimmer. The tank and stand new are $800. I would love to get $1,300 but make any offer.
I aslo am selling my 2 Hamilton 400W Mh with 2 Ballest. I have 4 20K bulbs that are both one year old. I bought new each yr. and kept the old. I would like to get $500.
I aslo have a Kent Marine never used still in box RO 24 gallon . $130.
If someone is intrested in the whole package we can work out a deal. I really need to sell quiclky. If you need pics i will be happy to send them.
Thanks,
Erin

epon
02/05/2003, 03:23 PM
Hi - Sorry to hear about the sale. If you dont find any one to take all of it together, I may be interested in some of the rock. I'd like to see pics of the setup if you get a min.

Emedo
02/05/2003, 03:35 PM
Thanks. All my pics are too large to post here. I would be happy to email them.

epon
02/05/2003, 04:18 PM
I checked my email, but didnt see them, did you try to send them yet ?

Just curious, what caused the sale?

epon
02/08/2003, 12:59 PM
I'll bump this for ya -

The pics you sent via PM didnt work.

I'm still interested in some rock and the pirce , if you will sell it seperate.

Let me know.

Josh125
02/25/2003, 02:40 PM
Hi,

I would also be interested in some LR, about 30 lbs or so. Also, I might be interested in the sump as well, could you email a pic of it with some dimensions. My email is

jrt45@hotmail.com

Just shoot me an PM when you get a chance.

Thanks

Emedo
02/26/2003, 10:37 PM
Hi,
I am really trying to sell as a whole. I cant split it up until all livestock is gone. I will let you know when that happens.
Thanks,
Erin

epon
02/26/2003, 10:41 PM
What livestock are you selling? Is it advertised somewhere else ?

Emedo
02/26/2003, 10:53 PM
Hi, I am really sorry, I meant to say live rock. As much as I would like to get rid of some of these fishes, my kids wont let me. There is no way my blueface angel is going to my other reef tank, his delicacy are brain corals. I am going to have to do some fish swaping around so there might very well be some fish I can offer.
I am going to have to merge two tanks when I sell this one. You know fish and thier egos. I saw your post that you never got the pics. They were too big to send through the forum. If you still want them I need your email address. Let me think more about the fish thing. I have got a lot of corals too. I do not have the right lights on the other tank to support my bubble coral and my orange ricordia.
Erin

epon
02/27/2003, 12:10 AM
ok , lets try this one epponder@mchsi.com

How much are you asking for the rock?

I'd be curious to see what livestock you decide to part with and their prices. keep us posted. thanks

epon
03/03/2003, 02:48 PM
pics finally worked , just waiting to hear what you want for the stuff.......